Slickmap CSS is a simple stylesheet for displaying finished site maps directly from HTML unordered list navigation. It's suitable for most web sites – accommodating up to four levels of page navigation and additional utility links – and can easily be customized to meet your own individual needs, branding, or style preferences.
Features and Benefits
- Eliminates the need for additional software
- Plan sitemap with clients on-the-fly
- Clickable anchors with visible URLs
- Design process results in working HTML code
Upgrades in Version 2.0
- Now four levels deep, upgraded from the previous max of three.
- New flexbox layout eliminates need for hardcoded column classes.
- No images required. All visual elements are now CSS-driven.
- Responsive layout.
- Updated color scheme. Original skin also available on GitHub.
Slickmap was created by Matt Everson of Astuteo – that’s me – and it’s entirely free for you to download and use, modify for your own applications, or otherwise make millions off of. That said, if you happen to find yourself so overwhelmed with gratitude that you want to buy me a beer with Bitcoin, there’s no doubt the gesture will be appreciated. Either way, enjoy.